We are experienced professionals providing expert advice and services across a range of contract and commercial management disciplines including Quantity Surveying, Project Planning, Forensic Surveying, Delay Analysis, Contract Advice and Dispute Resolution.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the expert advice and services they need to effectively and efficiently manage their projects from inception to completion, or anywhere in between.
We value professional, highly skilled consultants, and clients who understand the benefits of being able to call upon the right resources at the right time.
Our consultants have a wide range of qualifications and memberships of professional institutes including:
- Accredited Mediator
- FCIArb (Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators)
- ACIArb (Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators)
- MRICS (Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
- MBCS (Membership of the British Computer Society)
- LLM in Construction Law
- MSc in Computing
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- APAEWE (Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence)
- Certificate in BIM Implementation and Management
They have also attended numerous conferences, specialist training and academic courses on topics such as:
- Construction Law
- Dispute Boards
If you would like to discuss your requirements with us then please call 01989 564722 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org